torstai 1. maaliskuuta 2012

Now im here!

So now I've arrived here in the middle of a snowchaos. The journey went well, exept a couple of delays... The first flight left one hour later than it was supposed to. And the second flight left in time but we circulated above Ankara for 2 hours. The flight time was supposed to be 45min and the distance between Istanbul and Ankara is about 400 kilometres. The pilot was making announcements like "We are going to ask permission to land, so I wish you a pleasent flight" this repeated like 3 times. And finally he said "Now we are about to land, I wish u a happy landing". He said also that 2 times... Me and my mom were nerveous cos we thought we might run out of gas maybe. Cos we had flewn 1300 km instead of 400.



Pics abow are from my window. I like my room a lot and Im soon gonna take some pictures of it. We have been freezing for 2 nights and I also cought cold, cos we thought the heating system was broken, but just now I finally discovered how it works! So now its really warm here :)


My facebook friend Cihan has been so kind to us! We wouldnt survive without him I swear! In the picture we are sitting in a fortune teller cafe. The cafe is really cute and Cihan is friends with the owners :)

My typical turkish tea glas :))


And mom playing backgammon with the owner.


The current snowsituation. I made this practical joke about Ankara talvi, which means like hard/strict/horrible winter in Finnish.


Then we went to the best kebap place in Turkey! They have restaurants all around Turkey! But this was my first time.. The food was so delicious!!!! And the view was also amazing. I have to ask the name of the place. And Sara is coming here in one month so I gotta bring her there too!




So here we are eating with Cihan and his friends :)


Outside the restaurant there is a bird cage.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Kivalta vaikuttaa, tekee mieli tulla käymään!! Halit, kulta.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihana raportti. Kylla kiva päästä luoksesi. laita tarkka osoite, että voin katsoa google mapista missä asut, ja katsoa hotelleja siitä läheltä tai kivalta alueelta. Halit ja pärjäile siellä Ankaran talven kourissa. kirjoita pian taas!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ohhoh en koskaan huomaa näitä! Mut mun mielest täs lähellä ei oikein ole hotelleita, tai ei ole näkynyt, mutta voin selvittää. Laitan mun osoitteen sulle!

    VastaaPoista