keskiviikko 7. maaliskuuta 2012

My way to work

So this is what I pass every day, when I get off the bus. This coffee place looks so nice, I wanna go there some time. But I don't think I will manage to leave home one hour early, but we'll see.

Here's so many war related things.

I went to this hamam and asked for the priced, they take 28TL for washing and massage. So I'm thinking about to go there some day after work :) Actually I went there first one time, but didn't fully understand... So we went back there with the other interns. And I had told them that I'm gonna come back some day, so now they were thinking that they'd gonna get some customers. And bunch of washer girls started approaching us with smile on their faces... And then we just left! SO NOW WE GOTTA GET BACK ASAP. It seemed like they hade no other customers, but I'm sure they do. Cos I heard it's one of the best hamams in town, and it's also old, from 1400. :)

Welcome to the neighbourhood!



And here you see our office neighbours' balcony.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti