sunnuntai 4. maaliskuuta 2012

Shopping

Today we went shopping and I found this, its a turkish brand :)

This is cinnamon soap we bought from a shop near my house, its organic.

Another soap from the shoppin mall accompanied by almond oil and mintleaves.



Turkish rose lipbalm.




I also bought this hat after forgetting my hat home in Stockholm.

My neighbours have made a snowman.



I think turks are the most patriotic nation in the world they even have their flag inside the busses.




Yesterday evening Cihan took us to a nice coffee place. I ordered first latte with strawberry extract and after that apple tea, and they brought it in this cute teapot that has candle under it to keep the tea warm.

Sorry Gio that I'm uploading so many pics of you, but I want to show the coffee and you happen to be the most photogenic of us all, so what can I do?

3 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Onpa söpö punainen jakku... onkohan niitä vähän suurempaa kokoa? :)
    Miten nätti kuva Tuulista!
    Halit!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hei! En ikinä huomaa näitä kommentteja, pitää olla tarkkaavaisempi! Joo oli niitä suurempia, toi oli pienin :) sullekin sopis tommonen! tuuli on söpö! :)

    VastaaPoista