sunnuntai 4. maaliskuuta 2012

HRFT

This is my office from the outside, it was almost impossible to find, but the taxi driver called the maid lady from the foundation to pick us up... :)


View from my boss'es room that shows the current ice situation.


I wonder if I ever find the way back but tomorrow morning I'ma make an effort! And take one of these minibusses called dolmuş. The word comes from the verb to be full, or something... The busses tend to be jampacked... And one of my turkish teachers told me once that every turk has some good and bad memories about these busses. For example that they have been freezing and been rescued by one of them, or that they have fainted in one in the middle of the summer heat after somebody farted next to them. (...this last thing has nothing to do with my teacher sorry Gökhan!)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti