torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

Soon I'll be gone!

The last days in Stockholm... On tuesday I'm finally gonna travel to Ankara, to do an internship and write my master thesis in social work! How great is that?? At the same time I'm also insanely nervous!!! And confused! And I don't even know in what language I should write to satisfy all my friends hahaha. Because my friends in Sweden don't understand Finnish... So I guess it would be useful to write in English like general thoughts and then maybe specifiq things in Finnish or Swedish who knows! And my aim is to learn turkish so I so wanna do some turkish posts aswell... Can't wait :D I hope you guys are as interested...! :)

Things I still need to do before the trip:

- pack all my belongings so they won't disturb precious Emil hahah during his stay in my apartment
- Write 2 essays considering my thesis; the study field background... and research plan HOW NICE!!!! which means 14 pages...
- Go to movies and meet all my friend and run around like crazy :)
- Tomorrow lunch at Stellas, a wonderful bulgarian woman from the church!
- facial treatment...!

Kisses to all my loved ones pusspusspusspusspuss

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti