lauantai 10. maaliskuuta 2012

Hi everybody!

This is my usual breakfast... sometimes I eat yogurt with strawberries. I really think I should start to eat healthier; they have so many fruits in here and I think when the spring comes there is gonna be much more, Im especially waiting for the sour cherries. Luv them! We have a kitchen closet that is full of stuff that people has left in here, so far I have found some chili, black pepper AND candies! The candies were really hard and the expiring date on them was sometime in august THIS year so they must be really old. Dont candies last for like 1 year?


A couple of days ago Gio took me and my dear flatmates to a coffee place called Kuki. The place was really nice and fancy; a perfect chill out place for sitting and chatting and thats what we were doing for a couple of hours. It's also close to our flat, so I gotta bring Sara there when she comes.

They also have these amazing cakes, the picture is really bad but it's the nicest mermaid cake Ive ever seen!

And here is some greetings to my swedish friends ;) take care!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti