sunnuntai 11. maaliskuuta 2012

Today was perfect!

I woke up late. And I was gonna go to church for the first time here, and I kind of didnt even know where it was... So first of all I left from home late, then I was wating for the bus so long. And while wating, some gasstation workers asked if I was married and were behaving really freaky. Then the bus came and saved me from them. So I took a look at my 1m x 1m map inside the bus, and finally understood where I should go off the bus. And told the driver to stop! Now I've learned it! Yippiee!
So I was standing there on the street with this huge map and stopping all the ppl and asking do you know this church! and they knew it! so i found there! And it was sooooo nice! seriously it couldnt have been better! And the people were so nice!
I was even handed lyrics to the songs and there I was.. singing in turkish! like i'd done it all my life! then I didnt understand the speech, but never mind! I'ma go there every single sunday, so maybe theres gonna be some progress. :) Then I talked to two so so so sweet girls there! Btw I arrived there 20min late, but suddenly they were also that late to start the service... I wonder if it was for me? Cos if there wasnt ppl standing outside the church i would never found it!

After that I went to work, and there was this meeting with 5 americans from Standforn university. So we sat for 3 hours but it was really interesting! And they left to Diyarbakir and I'm gonna go there on wednesday with my mentor and meet them again! So cool! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti