sunnuntai 27. toukokuuta 2012

Things to do in life

Last night I met with my dear friend after a long time. Now I'm back in Sweden and we were talking about life, mostly that it passes so fast. In two days I will be 25. And that is one forth of 100! Also life changes after you get kids, if you get them... So that's why you should live your life before getting them. Well, I don't even have a boyfriend so this sound pretty extreme. Anyway, my friend asked me about my dreams and what I would like to do when I'm still young. Also somebody who I got to learn in Turkey asked me about my dreams and future plans. And I realized that I don't have ANY. And that is shocking! So I will just make a list without thinking, just write absolutely anything that comes into my mind. This may be also really therapeutic in a way. So 1... 2... 3... GO! 1. learn to drive 2. walk on a beach 3. swim 4. go to Brazil and Spain 5. go to bible school 6. new york & more US 7. improve english 8. learn to take responsibility 9. work 10. travel in Turkey to places I still didn't go 11. also make my Balkan trip and learn albanian 12. run 10 kilometers 13. learn to cook 14. learn to sell sand in sahara or maybe its just not for me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti