torstai 24. toukokuuta 2012

Bitti gitti! It's oveerrrrr!!!!! :(

Now it's over! 3 months passed so quickly! I can't believe this really! And I'm also leaving earlier than I was supposed to. Of course it is sad, but at the same time I know that many things are waiting me back in Sweden and later in Finland. I will have my 25th birthday in Stockholm next week! And also my lovely mom will come! Then my cousins bday, other cousins birthday and a graduation party! So I really think I would regret if I wouldnt return at this point. Turkey will always stay here for me and I can always come back. It just needs a little planning... I feel like its good for me that I go back now, like good for my psychological well-being... And in the meanwhile I will keep studying Turkish and maybe next time things will be more calm. Finally, I learned so much during this trip, different kind of things that I was supposed to, but I learned about life. Now I just have to survive this thesis writing process and everything will be fine! And then the future is totally open for me. For the first time in my life I can seriously do WHATEVER!! Scary, but at the same time SO COOL! Hoşçakal Türkiye! Hadi eyvallah!! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti