torstai 6. syyskuuta 2012

SATC

Hiiiiiii! Today I went shopping and found some really nice things I need to take pictures of tomorrow. After the second hand I just returned home and started watching Sex and the City, I don't even know why, possibly because its one of my cousins favorite TV shows and I never watched it actually that well, so I started from the very beginning, first season, first episode, from 1998! And they have these gigantic mobile phones that seem so funny nowadays. I guess I started watching this, because earlier this week, at work, I watched the total second season of The City, and I kind of wanted to see something else... And I saw some post on my Facebook, something about the SATC girls and that's how I got involved in this, so here we are. I don't think honestly.... that I should be watching this, because of my faith and religious background, but again here we are. I will blame the free day, and the fact that I'm willing to do anything except starting to concentrate on my thesis again, as I actually SHOULD DO! Byees!! (ps. CANT STAND THE ADVERTS ANY LONGER)www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Sex-and-the-City_599/season_1/episode_6/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti